Saturday, July 10, 2010

NOTIFICATION TO THE LPCC TO STOP PERSECUTING ME FOR THE WRONG REASONS IN VR87 OF 2009

________________________________________
From: Nicholas N Chin [mailto:nnchin09@tpg.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:12 AM
To: 'lpcc@lpbwa.com'
Cc: 'nnchin1@gmail.com'
Subject: UNTYING THE GORDIAN KNOT WITH THE LEGAL PRACTICE BOARD SO THAT I CAN BE FREE TO INDEPENDENT LAW PRACTICE INDEPENTLY AGAIN

NICHOLAS NI KOK CHIN
387, ALEXANDER DRIVE
DIANELLA WA 6059
Phone: 08 92757440
Mobile: 0421642735
Emails: nnchin@msn.com; nnchin2@gmail.com.au; nnchin09@tpg.com.au

The Chairperson of the Legal Profession Complaints Committee of Western Australia
Mr C L Zelestis, QC
Law Complaints Officer: Ms D Howell
Contact Details: Phone: (08) 9461 2299 | Fax: (08) 9461 2265 | Email: lpcc@lpbwa.com
Address: 2nd Floor Colonial Building, 55 St George's Terrace, PERTH WA 6000
Postal Address: Post Office Box Z5293, St George's Terrace, PERTH WA 6831
Atten: Ms. Cahon

Dear Sirs

I wish to notify you that the current litigation between the LPCC and myself in VR87 of 2009 should be based on only three issues such that the LPCC may perform its statutory duties in ensuring that our justice system DO NOT AVOID the litigation of those basic issues such that justice may be seen to be done to me:
1) The Pseudo Board of the Legal Practice Board usurping the lawful authority of the real regulator of the legal profession without the lawful authority of its majority consent.
2) Pillaging by solicitor Timothy Robin Thies with a fraudulent zero sum false debt claims in FR417 of 2007, FR944 of 2008. DC Appeal No.6 of 2008, CIV 1112 of 2007 and the decision of Justice Kenneth Martin in the second stage of the subs.36(4) of the Magistrates Court Act, proceedings in CIV 1903 of 2008 currently being appealed through the Notice of Appeal I append below, which I intend to file soon.
3) Recognition of the falsification of court records in CIV 1131 of 2006 by the rectification of the accidental slip of the Court of Appeal Judgment in CACV 107 of 2008 at paragraph 54 and 55 using s.33 of the Supreme Court Act, 1935 WA without resorting to an appeal process currently being done through CIV1877 of 2010. Further Order 21 r.10 of the RSC and the ratio decidendi of Manoco v Arnedo Pty Ltd (1994) 13 WAR 522 at 524 also dictate so.
5) Please note that I wish to untie this Gordian Knot in the public interest and in the interests of justice and my failure to do so will incur the peril that I could also be prosecuted for professional misconduct for which I wish to avoid at all costs. I am sorry if I caused any person any trauma as it is not my intention to do so. I have to save my own skin as I have been accused of having proclivities to make false allegations against fellow legal practitioners. All I want to do is to clear my name so that I could have my independent legal practice again. I hope the LPCC will accede to my quest for justice as I no longer want to be tortured by the unwitting mechanism of the government of Western Australia that is contrary to the United Nations Conventions Against Torture which Australia had ratified and is a signatory to and should therefore respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment