Thursday, August 26, 2010

LAWYER TIMOTHY ROBIN THIES THREATENS TO COMPLAIN AGAINST ME ON UNREASONABLE GROUNDS

FW: Chin v Thies CACV 75 OF 2010
Tim Thies
Dear Mr. Chin, I have previously sent you the below emails and also forwarded...
6:40 PM (14 hours ago)
Reply
|Nicholas N Chin to lpcc, Tim
show details 10:49 PM (10 hours ago)
Mr. Timothy Robin Thies
The Legal Practitioners Complaints Committee, WA
Dear Mr. Thies
I would like to respond to your email below recording my ANSWER IN BLOCK CAPITALS in terms of the following:
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Tim Thies wrote:
Dear Mr. Chin,
I have previously sent you the below emails and also forwarded them to you by post. All of your three email addresses in your service address box details in your Appeal notice have returned delivery status notification failures (copies attached).
MY EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE WORKING. I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAILS AND LETTERS.
I note that on 4 August 2010 you apparently sent an email to Mr. Stephen Sommerville the Associate to the Honourable Justice Heenan and from a different email address, namely the address to which I am now sending you this email: [2010] WASC 212 and that you have chosen to publish publicly on the internet (http://nicholasnchin.blogspot.com/), this email to the Associate along with submissions in the above matter which I have not received*
http://nicholasnchin.blogspot.com/2010/07/grounds-of-appeal-in-cacv-75-of-2010.html
THIS IS CORRECT.
I reject entirely the last contention in your email to the Associate “ i) I have to be away from Perth on an emergency to be with my son Paul C K Chin in West Malaysia as my son has taken ill again as a result of the continuing intimidation of Mr. Timothy Robin Thies to ask for profit costs in CIV 1112 of 2007 which he is not entitled to by law resulting from the error of Justice Ken Martin.” I have not ever intimidated your son. CIV 1112 of 2007 was dismissed, no order as to costs. I will ask the Court to disregard any such excuses or excuses in relation to you being overseas.
YOU HAVE INTIMIDATED MY SON BY MAKING A DEMAND FOR $650.00 PROFIT COSTS FOR REMOVING YOUR UNLAWFUL CAVEAT AND FOR ALL THE TROUBLES HE HAD TO UNDERGO TO REMOVE YOUR CAVEAT WITHOUT BEING COMPENSATED FOR.
I have also today tried unsuccessfully to telephone you and fax these documents to you on 9275 7440 and 9275 5729 several times. These numbers returned recorded messages “Your call could not be connected. Please check the number and try again.”
THAT IS CORRECT.
I have not received any response from you. Please let me have the requested copy your Appellant’s Case, amended orders wanted, service certificate and any other documents filed or on which you intend to rely on.
I HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO SERVE THOSE DOCUMENTS ON YOU UNLESS THE COURT OF APPEAL ORDERS OTHERWISE IN ACCORDANCE WITH S.60 OF THE SUPREME COURT ACT, 1935 WA.
Please note hearing scheduled for 15 October 2010 at 10:30 am and my notice of respondent’s intention.
I AM AWARE OF THIS.
I will ask the Court to dismiss this appeal CACV 75 of 2010 at this hearing.
> YOU ARE NOT A PARTY TO THIS APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO APPEAL. I HAVE INFORMED YOU ALREADY THAT THIS IS AN EX PARTE APPLICATION,
>Please urgently action my requests!
I HAVE COMPLIED WITH YOUR REQUEST REASONABLY.
>Timothy R Thies
* This seems to me improper, prejudicial and unprofessional; the matters and your comment on the internet web site published are also defamatory. Please remove these materials promptly.
NOTHING IS DEFAMATORY IF IT IS THE TRUTH. IF THE LPCC ORDERS ME TO DO, I WILL COMPLY.
- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment