Sunday, August 19, 2012

DUE COMPLIANCE WITH MY UNDERTAKING NOT TO USE THE WORD LAWYER ETC AGAINST MY NAME


Fwd: legal practise board: My undertaking

not to use the word Lawyer, Barrister, Solicitor, Counsel etc.



Nicholas N Chin
8:02 PM (4 minutes ago)




to lpblawnnchinPaul
Ms. Libby Fulham
Legal Officer of the Legal Practice Board
Western Australia

Dear Ms Fulham

I refer to your letter to me dated 16.8.2012 as 
indicated below.  

Please note that I have as from 7.47 pm 
Sydney time on Sunday, 19th day of August, 
2012 did comply with your request as directed 
by the Professional Affairs Committee of the Legal
Practice Board of WA to remove the word LAWYER 
from the Just Grounds Community Website 
at: http://justgroundsonline.com/profile/NicholasNChin.

I take this opportunity to express my regret that I had 
inadvertently used that word LAWYER at the said 
website.   Please check that the offensive word has 
now been removed. 

Yours faithfully

NICHOLAS N CHIN



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Chung Kiong Chin <furnitureimportaustralia@
gmail.com>
Date: 2012/8/19
Subject: legal practise board
To: Nicholas N Chin <nnchin1@gmail.com>


Inline image 2Inline image 1

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas N Chin nnchin1@gmail.com
    2:42 PM (0 minutes ago)

    to general, Legal, lpblaw
    Dear Ms. Fulham
    I have today received your letter dated 19.9.2012 stating that I had not responded to your letter regarding the above matter dated 16.8.20112.
    That letter was responded to by me on Sunday 19.8.2012 at 6.02 pm. I called your office today and have been informed by your Ms. Manner that you shall be contacting me soon.
    though my contact telephone No. 0892757440 that I left it with her.
    I am now sending you a copy of that email that I last sent to you when I was in Sydney dated 19.8.2012 together with my receipt of the email from my son Paul to which I had promptly responded. Please note that I have put my response letter to you on my blogspot at the same time. The link is: http://wwwnicholasnchin.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/due-compliance-with-my-undertaking-not.html.
    Please acknowledge receipt.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete