Sunday, November 4, 2012

SERVICE OF MY SUBMISSION ON LPB AND LPCC


Nicholas N Chin nnchin1@gmail.com
9:33 AM (10 minutes ago)
to Legal
Dear Sir 
I refer to my forwarded email communication with the Supreme Court in the subject matter as indicated below.   Please acknowledge receipt. 
Cheers
NICHOLAS N CHIN

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicholas N Chin <nnchin1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Subject: LPD 2 OF 2012 - SUBMISSIONS FOR HEARING ON 23.11.2012 AT 10.30 AM
To: supremecourt.submissions@justice.wa.gov.au

The Principal Registrar of the Supreme Court of Western Austrlia
Barrack Street, PERTH WA 6059

Dear Sir
I refer to the above matter.
Please find my written submissions for hearing before the Full Bench of the
Supreme Court of Western Australia in 20 pages.
If you need a hard copy to be faxed to you, please let me know.
Cheers
NNC-LPD2OF2012-SUBMISSIONS-21112012rev.docNNC-LPD2OF2012-SUBMISSIONS-21112012rev.doc
191K   View   Download  

1 comment:

  1. There cannot be simultaneous submissions by me on both the court and the LPCC at the same time. No one can argue that this is a unilateral communication with the court as there is a time gap between the submission to the court and the submission to the LPOCC. The time gap may be deliberately done to achieve a meritorious purpose for the ends of justice. Therefore it would be wrong for an observer to say that I am guilty of wilful misconduct when I send that controversial letter to the Associate of Jenkins J one Ms. Pryer on 10.2.2006 and sent the same letter to David Taylor only on 15.2.2006 in CIV 1142 of 2005. I did this because there was foul play by my learned friend David Taylor and as events transpired there are indeed foul play that cannot be hitherto settled. That letter is a form of submission to the court that David Taylor did not comply with Jenkins J order by filing the Writ of CIV 1131 of 2006. It is definitely not an unilateral communication with a judge. I was found guilty of wilful misconduct by the Honourable SAT Panel in VR87 of 2009. This is just one example of the errors of the tribunal. See all the other errors in my submission dated 30.5.2012. See my discussion about this injustice in Nicholas N Chin page and Discussion pages of the Just Grounds Community website.

    ReplyDelete