Thursday, March 28, 2013

YOU FIND THE LAW IN CHAS X -CHAS IS GOOD?

Rule of Law: Equality before the Law, and fair hearing
Inbox
x

chas x
3:52 PM (1 hour ago)
to L-F, Nicholas, Dick, bcc: me
Dear
Dick Yardley,
Leong-Fook Ng,
Dick Yardley,
Friends and Foes alike,

1. There were attachments from Dick Yardley <dick.yardley@gmail.com>, email him if you want them. 

2. I am NOT a lawyer-wannabe, I do NOT wish to give people false hopes, I certainly DO NOT wish to weasel money out of people (Although donations are always welcome ;) ) So if you see ANYONE soliciting money in my name: YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT ME !!

3. I really dont want to butt my head against the whiteman's constitution; Maybe there is a corporation called Commonwealth of Australia, but I don't see how that should affect my Equality before the Law and fair hearing, regardless of whether my name is spelt with capital letters or not.

4. What I see is a bunch of corrupt, dishonorable judges doing dishonorable things to protect their mates abusing the system; REGARDLESS OF THIS CORPORATION. That is the Nature of the Beast, the Heart of Darkness.

5. REGARDLESS OF THIS CORPORATION. Feel free to prove me wrong.

6. You can prosecute judges if you can prove that "they acted in bad faith".  QED

7. Mr Leong-Fook Ng, you have a doctor's degree, I certainly would like to know what happended at VCAT in your cases or cases that you know of. If you have a title use it as leverage.

8. Mr Nicholas N Chin, Please Note"territory"

CRIMES ACT 1914 - SECT 3


"Commonwealth officer" means a person holding office under, or employed by, the Commonwealth, and includes:

                     (a)  a person appointed or engaged under the Public Service Act 1999 ;

                    (aa)  a person permanently or temporarily employed in the Public Service of a Territory or in, or in connection with, the Defence Force, or in the Service of a public authority under the Commonwealth;
9. What do Leong-Fook Ng and Nicholas N Chin, have? titles, there is also David a former policemen.
We will see how much weight I have as a former Naval Officer LOL.

10. You have to use your titles as leverage, because the Emperors without Clothes 
with abuse the titles and position.

11. Mr Chin as a lawyer, need to look at 
and talk with Counsel Emrys Nekvapil
I have plenty of evidence of judicial corruption.

12. Its easier to try a bunch of corrupt judges in the court of public opinion, 
than it is to expose that Commonwealth of Australia Corporation.

13. Feel free to cut down my arguments, DO NOT ATTACK THE PERSON !!

14. BECAUSE I DONT THINK THE HIGH COURT AUSTRALIA KNOWS HOW TO
ANSWER MY QUESTION OF LAWS:


15. That is my technical knock out.....Just have to enforce the Rule of Law.

16. Remember: The process does NOT work, if it's NOT being applied.


Gluck applying the Law,

C


No comments:

Post a Comment