Thursday, October 6, 2011

STATUTORY DECLARATION OF RESPONDENT IN VR87 OF 2008 TO WHICH THE SUBMISSIONS FOR HEARING BEFORE SAT SCHEDULED FOR 11.10.2011 IS ATTACHED


WESTERN AUSTRALIA

OATHS, AFFIDAVIITS AND STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ACT 2005
STATUTORY DECLARATION

I, NICHOLAS NI KOK CHIN (Lawyer, currently not in practice) of No. 387, Alexander Drive, DIANELLA WA TORI


sincerely declare as follows:-

  1. I am the Respondent in the proceedings in VR 87 of 2009 before the State
  2. Administrative Tribunal and the Applicant is the Legal Profession Complaints Committee.
  3. This matter is scheduled to be heard before the Deputy President on 11.10.2011 at 10.oo am and I am submitting this written outline of submissions for my case in 20 pages marked as Annexure: NNC.
  4. The statement contained in the said Annexure NNC contains facts and information of my own knowledge, which is true.
  5. Where there are other information which I have obtained from other sources, I have indicated their sources and they are to the best of my information and belief true in all material particulars.
  6. I am including all the information for the tribunal to take cognition of and in order to enable it to make a judgment with monetary orders which can be enforced in competent court of law through the s.10 of the Crown Suits Act, 1947(WA).

This declaration is true and I know that it is an offence to make a declaration knowing that it is false in a material particular.

This declaration is made under the Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations Act 2005

At {place}: DIANELLA
On {date}: 3rd October, 2011.
in the presence of -

Signed by Rose Tran B. Pharm MPS  Guardian Pharmacy, 50-59, DIANELLA PLAZA,
{Signature of authorised witness}
{Name of authorised witness and qualification as such a
witness}

Signature of: NICHOLAS NI KOK CHIN
by.{Signature of person making the declaration}

No comments:

Post a Comment